The council of recognition for stockbrokers is composed of eight chosen active members, under the supervision of the government commissioner who represents the minister of finance. The council of recognition is a physical person who mainly has legal responsibilities:
- Determining the deontological rules and making sure they are followed up.
- Organizing exams which give entrance to the title of stockbroker.
- Nominating the stockbrokers.
- Composing proper penalties and apply them.
- Ensuring the promotion and defense of the title of stockbroker.